N100-5 Modular Helmet.
This is Nolan's Next generation top-of the range flip-up helmet. It is characterized by its elegant design, its many technical features and the wide range of colors and graphics available.
7 lbs is the shipping weight (for web UPS)- the Helmet weight is slightly under 4 lbs
• P/J Homologation. The helmet can be used either with the chin guard open (J) or closed (P)
• Ultrawide Visor - The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety.
• Pinlock® Fog Resistant inner visor
• VPS Sunscreen with UV 400 Protection. Positioned on the inside of the helmet it is molded out of LEXAN® and is scratch resistant and fog resisitant treated.
• Ventilation System and Air booster Technology. The exclusive Air booster Technology upper system ensures optimal ventilation where the riders head most requites. The ventilation system features a chin guard air intake and rear extractors.
• Chin Guard rotation with Elliptical Trajectory. The chin guard rotation movement with elliptical trajectory makes it possible to keep the total size of the helmet section to a minimum, when the chin guard is open.
• Dual Action Chin Guard opening system
• Microlock® (patented) double lever retention system
• Neck Roll - removable and washable
• Fully removable and washable "Clima Comfort" interior padding. A New concept, the inner padding is made with double density micro perforated fabric.
• Single-block cheek pads
• Eye-wear adaptive - exclusive system designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers
• Ready for the Ncom
• Consistency and Lightspeed Graphics are NOT available in XXS or XXXL
• 2 Shell Sizes Small - XXS-M and L-XXXL - Not all colors and graphics available in XXS and XXXL
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is my first modular helmet, and my first helmet from Nolan.
I was nervous when ordering, but the fit and functionality of this embalmer is amazing!
My husband has a Nolan, and now we will be able to communicate better while riding together, with our N-Comm systems.